“Tito Santana did as much for Latino athletes, not just pro wrestlers, as anyone we can name. The long time WWE Intercontinental Champion broke many, antiquated molds while becoming a major star globally. Helluva tight end too! ”
– Jim Ross, WWE Announcer & Hall Of Famer
IN STOCK NOW – Tito Santana’s new in-depth 400-page autobiography brings you everything you ever wanted in a wrestling autobiography about golden age wrestling’s most legendary Latino wrestler.
>> ORDER NOW
THE BOOK INCLUDES:
- Growing up in a poor migrant family
- Football days in college & pro football
- Breaking into wrestling with Tully Blanchard
- Working in the territorial days
- Vince McMahon’s WWF taking over
- His Intercontinental championship run
- Working the first nine WrestleManias
- Crazy rockstar-like road stories
- Ridiculous & Horrific wrestler pranks/ribs
- His Strike Force & El Matador runs
- Wrestling in Japan, ECW, & AWF
- Working babyface his entire career
- Knowing when it was time to leave
- Transitioning into a High School Teacher
Governor Jesse “The Body” Ventura affectionately called him “Chico Santana” in the golden age of wrestling and in turn helped propel this WWE Hall of Famer into stardom. Tito Santana’s 400-page autobiography brings you a comprehensive and historical look at one of wrestling’s most legendary Latinos. Overcoming countless obstacles in the territory days subsequently helped Tito pave the way for many main event Hispanic wrestlers today into America’s mainstream spotlight. …With guest passages by Sgt. Slaughter, Konnan, Paul Orndorff, and Demolition Ax, Tito gives you all the dirt on Andre the Giant, Ole Anderson, Dick Murdoch, Blackjack Mulligan, Adrian Adonis, Shawn Michaels, Roddy Piper, Greg Valentine, Hulk Hogan & more!
You will not want to miss it!